Zabr Zer Paish or Harakat Lesson 3
- Zabr Zer Pais are known as Harakat
- The Zabr is pronounced by opening te mouth and raising the voice , the Zer is pronounced by dropping the tone of the voice and the Paish is pronounced by rounding the lips
- Recite the Harakat correctly (in the Maruf manner) without stretching them and without and incorrect shortening
- If a Harakat or Jazm (sign of Sukoon) appears on an ‘Alif’, then read it as ‘Hamza’
- If the letter Alif Raa has a Zabr or Paish it is pronounced deeply; If the letter Alif Raa has Zer it is pronounced delicately.
Zabr Zer Paish or Harakat Lesson 3 Page 2